Southeast Georgia Urology
Southeast Georgia Urology provides state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatment for all aspects of adult and pediatric urology.
Southeast Georgia Urology provides medical, surgical and minimally invasive treatments for all urologic problems, including:
· Prostate Problems and Prostate Cancer
· Male Infertility and Impotence
· Male Hormone Testing and Options
· Male and Female Incontinence
· Bladder and Kidney Stones
· Urologic Cancer
· In-Office No-Scalpel Vasectomies
Why Choose Us? Unlike many hospital based urology practices, our independent physicians perform most of their procedures in our state-of-the-art urology suite instead of the hospital setting. This is less stressful and more cost-effective for our patients, saving them from the inconvenience and expense of an unnecessary hospital admission.
Many urologic conditions can be treated painlessly through medical intervention using the most modern processes and techniques.